First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
So how I am going to help you acquire the knowledge needed to guide you towards diabetic remission?
I have divided Killing Diabetes into several core Lessons. Each lesson has a major theme guiding your understanding of various aspects of Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM).
Each lesson has several units with a similar format to break down details.
I think you will find a little something for everyone. As far as content delivery, Killing Diabetes is organized into the following primary formats.
- Video Format: In several sections, supplemental videos will are added to help explain core information. If you see videos please take the time to review those.
- Text Format: The text version of the lesson is by far the most detailed. These sections have details and discussion on about theory as well as practical experience. The text format is rich with tips and explanations I have gathered over years working with T2DM patients. I also include external links to bonus material, clinical references, and resources that will boost your knowledge about T2DM.
- Cheat Sheets: Need a review? Want to review the key details? This section is for you!
- Action Steps: Without action, nothing changes. Theory and advice only go so far. Each step will provide a specific recommendation that I have distilled from nearly two decades of treating Type 2 Diabetics with nutrition and lifestyle modification. Following these purposeful steps has helped me guide numerous patients to diabetic remission.
- Quizzes: I have sprinkled short knowledge tests throughout the program. In the end, the grade doesn't matter. The Quizzes merely hammer home key concepts. I want you to make a clear distinction between common nutritional, diabetic management dogma, and what my experience has proven will work.
- Live Q/A Sessions: Weekly sessions designed to cover questions that arise during your study and application.
I encourage you to explore each format as each has its own benefits and bonus material!
As a final thought, Killing Diabetes has a progressive action requirement. To move through the program, I will make material available to you in the order I have found most successful. I encourage you to take action as requested. You may get excited and want to swallow everything in one quick bite. My experience suggests that doesn't work well. Take the action steps, apply them and review each completed unit in the time allotted.
With definitions and formatting explained we are now ready to get busy.
In the next section, I will explore why I believe you can "Cure" T2DM.
All content on the Wcurtismdonline.com website (“Site”), including text, images, video, audio, podcasts, forms, downloadable material, or other formats (“Content”), is for general informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Since Wcurtismdonline.com is not necessarily aware of your specific medical circumstances, Wcurtismdonline.com recommends and you are encouraged to always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and the appropriateness of the Content for your circumstances. Wcurtismdonline.com also recommends that any implementation of the Content is performed in conjunction with monitoring and oversight by your physician and that your physician be involved with determining the appropriate treatment options for you.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on or accessed through this Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician, go to the emergency room, or call 911 immediately.
The Site and its Content are provided on an “as is" basis and are subject to change at any time without notification.